Make A Playlist In The App
When you find a content item that you want to listen to later, you can add it to a Playlist.
A Playlist will allow you to listen to a stream of audio content all in a row.
You can create multiple playlists, all organized with your favorite items based on Author, Subject or Category (or whatever).
For example, you could create a Playlist about the Come Follow Me content for the week.
HOW TO CREATE A PLAYLIST
- Tap on the “menu” icon (top-right).
- Tap on “My Account”.
- Tap on “Playlists”.
- Tap on the green “Plus” icon to create a new playlist.
- Give the Playlist a name and tap on “Submit”.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
HOW TO ADD AN ITEM TO YOUR PLAYLIST
- Visit the content item that you want to add to your Playlist.
- Tap on the “plus” icon from the content page.
- Select the Playlist you would like to add the item to. OR enter the name of a new Playlist.
- Tap the "Save" button.
Tap the "Cancel" button if you do NOT want to add the item to your Playlist.
NOTE: This will NOT download the content for offline listening.